Monday, January 12, 2009

*the little things*


*It has been 6 months of promises, false hope, lies and betrayal. its painful. I dont wanna know anything anymore. Enuf is Enuf. I mungkin bukan perempuan yg baik utk u. I pernah ckp, i have nothing to offer. Tapi, it doesnt mean u have the rite utk mempermainkan maruah i. I have so many other things to think, I have respnsibilities to carry. U are one selfish creature. U je yg breakdown, u je yang sedih, U nak semua orang faham keadaan u..tapi u tak pernah cuba faham org lain. U dont know how to be thankful. U dont know how to appriciate. U layan org yg tolong u ni mcm pengemis. I dah letih...i malu dgn diri sendiri sebab cepat sgt trust u. Stupid me.. u ambik kesempatan. Fogive me 4 saying this but thats the truth. Please settle ape yang u patut settle. I wanna start new..i wanna move on*


*.....u suka jump into conclusin kan...its not that i dont want to meet u. i malu..kereta i rosak..n i left with nothing....*


*hey girl...its good to hear from you.* *Hope things are fine n prmising in watever u do k. I'll send my prayers for u...i'm sorry...*


*Why r u saying sory?*


*Letting u down..to lose ur trust*


*what have i done wrong? What went wrong?*


*u did nothing wrong my dear, infact, i was the one who scared for my own feelins towards u, its real wat i felt, but i'm not strong to go tru it again..if i lose my girl one more time..i'm scared if i will breakdown again..n u will be the victim...*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

life has never been fair....!!

-naughty by nature-

Anonymous said...

u wat i think....

i think all this while we r washed up by the media,showing us which is rite which is wrg,what is beautiful and wat is isnt.

in life for me there is no right or wrg choices its just a bunch of choices..it can be right to sum people and wrg to others and vice versa.so for wateva happens in urlife just do wat ur heart says coz in the end ur the one whose facing it.


hang in there ok!

-naughty by nature-

Min said...

u memang selalu ada dengan i since dulu lagi...thank u so much...

Anonymous said...

sabo jela...