Sunday, November 9, 2008

STAY AWAY FROM MY LIFE!!!!

Regret?
Let me share my major regrets in life...


Yup..it's about the man i've been in love with for years..(Me alone. Not him)
I waited for him since i'm 16
I ignored every piece of advice given by my frens who actually knew how he treated me before.Who knew how he played me around..

Who knew how good he is in giving me hope n destroying it..

I've gone tru a lot! A lot that i even regret being me that time..
And I accepted him in my life.

Hoping he's the one.
The one who would change my way of life.. My perception towards man..

The one who would make me trust again..

But I failed.

I failed to change.
He failed to change me.

We both failed.

I regret.

Regret that I left my frens for him.

I regret knowing him.

I regret waiting for him.

And what i regret the most is that..I trusted him.

He's just the same..Like other man.

Full with lies...

Full with ego..

Hypocrite.



He wanted me to be the "housewife" type..

He wanted me to be the "Yes Mother" type to his mom..

He even question me when I helped my family..

And..what people know is that I'm the bad one.

He came to my house with his mother..

He even make his mother call my mom..

He called my best friends..

He told every one around me...things that i didn't do.


Intention?

Only he can answer that question.



I choose to remain silent..
Until today.
Too much.
I need him to stop.
Just stop bothering me.
Stop bothering my family..
Stop bothering my friends.
Stop it coz its over.
I DONT NEED U!
I hate u with all my life.
I hate u as much as I hate my 17 years old memories.


STAY AWAY FROM ME N PEOPLE AROUND ME!

GET A LIFE!!!!!!!

7 comments:

naz said...

:-(

min said...

why sad face?

naz said...

hmm..c.i.n.t.a
ssh kan..
boleh ke kawin dengan tanpa ade perasaan cinta kat org yg kite kawin tuh?
sebab kalo bercinta mst ssh..
hoh

min said...

boleh kot..org dulu2 boleh je buat..

Anonymous said...

sebagaimana Adam dambakan Hawa,cam2la jgk kite yg manusia biase...

it's me said...

manusia takkan boleh jadi setulus adam & hawa..

Anonymous said...

tp setakat mane usaha kite ke arah itu?